To add an Instagram location source into Juicer, follow these few steps:
1. Click "Add social media source" within your Juicer dashboard and choose Instagram.
2. Select the "Location" option at the top.
3. Open a new browser tab and visit instagram.com/juicersocial (or any Instagram account that gives you access to the search bar at the top). Within Instagram's search bar, type in the location from which you'd like to display tagged posts (e.g., Cologne, Germany).
4. Copy the ID number that appears within the resulting page URL. For example, in https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/213121716/cologne-germany, you will copy "213121716".
5. Return to Juicer and paste in the location ID number, then click "Add Location". Juicer will begin obtaining posts from Instagram that are tagged with that specific location.