❗Please note before proceeding: After refreshing or adding an Instagram connection, new posts will NOT appear immediately in your Juicer wall. It will take until the next usual re-sync time. For example, this is every 60 minutes on the “Medium” plan.
To display the posts from a specific Instagram account in Juicer, Instagram requires that you enter the login details for that account. You can do this for as many accounts as you like within Juicer. Adding or refreshing those connections is done on your Connected Social Accounts page.
To add a new connection
- Visit instagram.com and log your browser out of all Instagram accounts. This is an essential step.
- Return to https://www.juicer.io/social-accounts and click the red plus icon that appears by Instagram.
- You will be asked to enter the login details for an Instagram account. Enter the credentials for the account you plan to display in Juicer.
- ⚠️ If the page refreshes, and you are not prompted to enter login details, visit instagram.com and make sure you are logged out of all accounts, then try again.
- The connection will be established. You can now add this Instagram account into the “Social Media Sources” area of your Juicer dashboard. Your successful connections should be listed in the area shown below:
You can follow the above process for as many Instagram accounts as you plan to display in your feed(s).
To refresh an Instagram connection
If you receive an email or in-app notification that your Instagram connection has expired, you can refresh it from your Connected Social Accounts page by following these steps:
- Log into Juicer and visit https://www.juicer.io/social-accounts.
- Listed on this page is an area for your Instagram connections. If one of your connections has expired, it will be displayed in red text. Go to instagram.com and log your browser into that specific Instagram account. This is an essential step.
- Return to https://www.juicer.io/social-accounts and click the refresh 'arrow' icon by Instagram. Juicer will refresh the connection for the Instagram account your browser is logged into.
- If the red text does not go away, and the connection still shows as expired, visit instagram.com and make sure your browser is logged into the corresponding account. Then try refreshing it again.
- If this process still does not work, try following the steps listed in the above section “To add a new connection”
Remember: When you click the refresh 🔃 icon, Juicer will refresh the connection of whatever Instagram account your browser is already logged into. Make sure that your browser is logged into the Instagram account whose connection has expired.
Once you have successfully refreshed an Instagram connection, your feed will not be fixed immediately. Your feed will enter a queue for a process to refresh the posts. This can take from a few hours up to a day. If you do not see the posts fixed/updated within 36 hours, please contact Juicer for assistance.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us at email@example.com