This way users will be informed that they should grant Juicer FB App access to your FB Page by granting us the following permissions. Facebook now requires that you have manager rights to any Facebook page you display in Juicer, similar to what is required for Instagram sources. In other words, if you are displaying posts in Juicer from the @YourBusiness Facebook page, you must connect a personal Facebook account to Juicer that has manager access to @YourBusiness.
Until you have the necessary connections/permissions, your Juicer walls will not display new Facebook posts.
Providing this validation is a simple process:
- Visit https://www.juicer.io/feeds/inspect.
- If you have not yet connected your personal Facebook account to Juicer, you will be prompted to do so. This is an essential step.
- You should now see a list of all your Juicer feeds (walls) that contain a Facebook source, and whether or not you have manager status for each. You will see a red exclamation point if no, and a green check mark if yes:
- Green check mark sources require no action. Red exclamation points require that you become a manager of the Facebook page. After that, no further action is required.
- If you are not a manager of a Facebook page you want to display, an existing manager on that page must add you within Facebook itself. Another way to see which Facebook pages you manage is to visit: https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/pages. Any level of manager will work for this purpose, including "admin", "editor", "moderator", etc.
If you own a Juicer Enterprise account
If you have subscribed to Juicer for Enterprise (not a Small, Medium or Large plan), there might be multiple Juicer users who have access to your various Juicer feeds, such as your Juicer account's administrators, clients, various staff, etc.
In this situation, at least one of those people must establish the type of connection explained above. If your client is one of these users, it's probably easiest to have your client log into Juicer and connect a personal Facebook account at https://www.juicer.io/social-accounts (or white label equivalent) that has the needed access. Alternatively, your client could make you an admin of their Facebook page, and you could establish the Facebook connection yourself.
If you a want a 1:1 demo please schedule a time with Tish
If you have any questions or need any help please email us at email@example.com