How to connect your LinkedIn company or school?
Juicer supports importing your company's or school's LinkedIn pages into your Juicer social feed, there are a few rules to follow when importing a company/school page into Juicer feed, and this article aims to clarify how to do so.
- URL must not contain any white spaces and has to be exactly the same as in LinkedIn URL, example: linkedin.com/company/urban-outfitters
- The page that you are trying to import must be a company page designated by /company/ parameter in the URL, example: linkedin.com/company/urban-outfitters
- or a school page, e.g., linkedin.com/school/mit/
If your company page is https://linkedin.com/company/urban-outfitters you only need to input urban-outfitters.
Please note the following other restrictions of the LinkedIn integration:
- Juicer cannot display video posts from LinkedIn.
- Juicer cannot link to individual posts within LinkedIn. Clicking a post will take you to the front of the LinkedIn company page.
- Juicer can only obtain approximately 10 historical posts for a LinkedIn company/school page. We can then obtain new posts going forward.
- Juicer cannot display the date of posts
- Juicer cannot support multi-image posts.
- Juicer doesn't support personal LinkedIn profiles.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.