If you are having issues with images disappearing on Instagram posts after a day, here's one option you can try in order to fix it.
The issue might be related to Juicer not having permission to access the content because the account disabled embedding. Check if embeds are allowed for your account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your Instagram profile
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner, then pick Settings.
- Go to Account > Embeds and enable the option
- Go to your Instagram profile and click the settings gear
- In settings, go to Privacy and Security > Embeds and enable the option
Please note that this feature is not available to everyone. You can visit this help article to see if you are eligible https://help.instagram.com/252460186989212.
If you have any questions or need any help please email us at email@example.com.