Social Post Topics
Displaying posts in your Juicer feeds from hashtags or social accounts
- Delete a social media source
- Images disappear on Instagram posts after a day? Here's what to do!
- Not seeing new posts? Here's a checklist of the most common causes.
- Adding or refreshing your Instagram connections: Troubleshooting
- Why is my feed showing “Instagram User” instead of profile names?
- Why Facebook hashtags are not compatible with Juicer
- If you see broken Instagram images/posts for hashtags (blue boxes in your feed)
- When you see more hashtag posts on the social network than in Juicer
- Why you see only a few dozen posts in a new feed
- Deleting or editing posts in your feed
- Why Juicer can't display comments, replies, tags and mentions from other users
- When your Facebook page can't be added to Juicer, or the profile image won't display
- How location sources work
- How to add an Instagram hashtag source to Juicer, its limitations and troubleshooting
- Embed Your Feed on Multiple Pages While Filtering by Social Network or Account
- Validating ownership of your Facebook sources
- Not seeing new Instagram posts? Here's what to do.
- How to get Facebook videos working in your Juicer feed
- When social network logos or icons do not load in your feed
- Pinterest posts all clumped together? Here's why.