A "source" is any social media account or hashtag whose posts you display, your sources are shown within the "feed", which is the wall of posts that you embed on your website.
In order to add a new TikTok source you need to have:
- Juicer account
- TikTok account
A new TikTok source can be added in a few simple steps:
- Connect your TikTok account with Juicer
- Import your TikTok posts
Connecting TikTok account with Juicer
- Visit tiktok.com and log into the account that you wish to connect
- Return to the https://www.juicer.io/social-accounts and click the red + icon that appears on TikTok
- You will be redirected to the TikTok and promoted to allow Juicer to get your public TikTok posts
- The connection will be established, you can now add the posts from this TikTok account in the "Social Media Sources" area of your Juicer dashboard. Your successful connection should be listed below on your Social Accounts page:
Importing your TikTok posts
- Navigate to your main dashboard and on the left panel click on + Add Social Media Source
- In the list of sources select TikTok
- On this last step, you will be shown the account that your juicer profile is associated with on TikTok, click on import TikTok posts!
And that is it, you are all set. Syncing your accounts regularly and fetching any new posts that you publish on TikTok will be done automatically by Juicer!